Container gardening makes great sense

Published: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 01:10 PM.

For answers to your gardening questions, visit where you can submit questions via the ‘Ask an Expert’ link, or contact your local Cooperative Extension center by phone: If you live in Pender County, call 910-259-1238; in New Hanover County, call 910-798-7660; in Brunswick County call 910-253-2610.


Susan Brown is the consumer horticulture agent with the New Hanover County Cooperative Extension of the N.C. State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. 

1 2 3

Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.

▲ Return to Top