Asheboro Police Report
On July 6, Steven Cary Maness, South Church Street, Asheboro, reported the theft of a 32-inch LED Element television from his residence. The suspect gained entry through an unlocked window. A partial fingerprint was obtained from the window frame.
* June 28: Rodney Johnson of Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Store, South Fayetteville Street, Asheboro, reported a larceny at the business.
* June 29: Asheboro Police responded to Hardee’s, East Dixie Drive, Asheboro, in reference to a possible intoxicated driver.
* June 29: Guadalupe Rodriguez Hernandez, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Asheboro, reported an armed robbery at her residence.
* July 6: Maria DeJesus Jaimes, Coleridge Road, Asheboro, reported vandalism to black 2003 Honda Accord, a gray GMC Yukon and a gray Jaguar parked at her residence. No damage estimate was provided.
* July 6: Asheboro Police responded to North Meadows Mobile Home Park, Hub Morris Road, Randleman, in reference to a picnic table on fire. Fire officials were on the scene; they told officers the fire began when someone set off fireworks on the table.
* July 7: Catalina Morales, Tabor Court, Asheboro, reported an assault. No further details were provided.
* July 7: Asheboro Police executed a traffic stop on East Central Avenue and U.S. 220, Asheboro. Arrested was Brian Alejandro, 22, 1034 Breeze Hill Road, Apt. 4B, Asheboro. He was charged with driving while impaired and driving left of center.
* July 7: Arthur Lamar Straun reported the theft of a truck from an address on North Fayetteville Street, Asheboro. No further details were provided.
* July 7: Asheboro Police responded to an address on Tipton Drive, Asheboro, in reference to an overdose.
* July 7: Asheboro Police responded to a medical emergency at an address on South Church Street, Asheboro.
* July 8: Evangeline Therese Isley, Forest Brook Circle, Asheboro, reported a burglary at her residence.
* July 8: Asheboro Police responded to an address on South Church Street, Asheboro, in reference to an assault.
* July 8: Biay Perez Conde, Underwood Street, Asheboro, reported a breaking/entering to her motor vehicle parked at her residence.
* Barbara Lynn Blair Abernathy, 56, 127 Brawley Harbor Place, Mooresville, driving under the influence, open container.
* Dewan Jermaine Barrett, 19, 508 Uwharrie St., Apt. H, Asheboro, simple assault.
* Dylan Trevor Jefferson, 25, 506 Saunders Drive, Lot E, Asheboro, assault on a female.
* April Maria Richardson, 25, 506 Saunders Drive, Lot C, Asheboro, simple assault.
* Ellen Rebecca Small, 48, 508 Uwharrie St., Apt. H, Asheboro, simple assault.
* Tommy Ramsey Turner, 41, 735 S. Church St., Asheboro, simple assault, communicating threats.
* Brian Alan Bauer, 45, 1602 Homble St., Asheboro, resisting a public officer, impede traffic.
* Lindsay Worth Bulla, 23, 6639 Pisgah Covered Bridge Road, Asheboro, possession of stolen property, misdemeanor larceny, shoplifting/concealment.
* Stephanie Renee Caviness, 36, 6689 Clipwood Road, Bennett, civil order for arrest.
* Scott Richard Cox, 55, 1283 Pineview Road, Randleman, assault with intent to inflict serious injury.
* Cody Wayne Danford, 25, 7554 U.S. 220 S., Lot 5, Asheboro, felony probation violation.
* Michael Lee Dixon, 32, 1733 Ralph Lawrence Road, Seagrove, civil order for arrest, attempt to obtain property by false pretense.
* Taylor Lynne Vernon, 26, 152 Snowridge Lane, Elon, larceny of a firearm.
* Jose Carlos Morales, 23, 1842 Pastureview Road, Asheboro, misdemeanor probation violation.
* Trevor Aaron Holmes, 22, 162 Old Castle Drive, Randleman, possession of stolen property, misdemeanor larceny.
* Kenneth Cage Holloway, 21, 2054 Mill Pond Road, Sophia, second-degree trespass, two counts injury to personal property, two counts assault with a deadly weapon, assault on a female.
* Dennis Ray Hansley, 46, 2851 George York Road, Randleman, resisting a public official.
* Tony Paul Eubanks II, 28, 1774 Staley’s Farm Road, Asheboro, civil order for arrest.