* Kyndrah Raye Byrd, 27, 5837 Mose Drive, Archdale, injury to personal property, interfere with electronic monitoring, electronic house arrest, two counts failure to comply.
* James Anthony Calloway II, 41, 5613 Ridge Road, Seagrove, larceny of a motor vehicle.
* Malena Danielle Church, 21, 2957 Old Country Farm Road, Sophia, two counts court/receive active sentence.
* Stamey Jason Darr, 36, 4768 Darr Road, Archdale, two counts statutory rape of a child, second-degree rape.
* Brandon Gregory Fisher, 28, 520 Peachtree St., Asheboro, misdemeanor probation violation.
* Tiffany Heaton, 30, 104 N. Garden Ave., Siler City, operate a vehicle with no insurance.
* Sheron James Letterlough, 25, 104 N. Garden Ave., Siler City, driving with license revoked.
* Christopher Lee Milligan, 25, 305 High Point St., Randleman, court/receive active sentence.
* Francis Wellington Quarles, 31, 180 Maggie’s Court, Clemmons, court/receive active sentence.
* Justin Emmanuel Stephenson, 33, 5837 Mose Drive, Archdale, resisting a public officer, possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Theron Dory Williamson, 25, 230 Mike Drive, Sophia, communicating threats, simple assault.
* May 5: Asset Protection at Lowes Home Improvement, East Dixie Drive, Asheboro, reported a fraud resulting in the theft of five gallons of Valspar paint and PEX tubing, total value $128.
* May 14: Bruce Lloyd Burrow, N.C. 49 South, Asheboro, reported the theft of a 2003 light blue Toyota Avalon with a cracked windshield from his residence. No value was given for the missing vehicle.
* May 14: Asheboro Police responded to the Randolph County Department of Social Services, North Fayetteville Street, Asheboro, in reference to a child abuse case.
* May 14: Melvin Portuquez Vargas, West Presnell Street, Asheboro, reported a breaking and entering at his residence. A Samsung LCD television, an Apple first-generation television and two remotes were missing. No value was given for the missing items.
* May 8: Asset Protection at Lowes Home Improvement, East Dixie Drive, Asheboro, reported the theft of a Troy-bilt 27cc gas-string trimmer. The suspect, a short, heavy-set male with white hair, was wearing a pink shirt and gray slacks.
* May 1: Asset Protection at Lowes Home Improvement, East Dixie Drive, Asheboro, reported a theft from the business of four spools of cabling valued at $811.86. The suspect left in a black Chevy Malibu.
* May 14: Meredith Keaton of Enterprise Holdings East Dixie Drive, Asheboro, reported a larceny at the business. No further details were provided.
* May 15: Leon D’Marcus Cole reported the theft of a cell phone from a table at McDonald’s, East Dixie Drive, Asheboro.
* May 11: Deborah Thompson reported damage to her 2016 Kia Sorento parked on East Academy Street, Asheboro. No damage estimate was provided.
* May 14: Edgar Ramiro Ascencio of Park Place II Apartments, Lee Street, Asheboro, reported the theft of three fire extinguishers from the complex. The suspect was a tall male in his mid-20s.
* James Joseph Serman Beal, 29, 326 Back Creek Terrace, Asheboro, fugitive warrant for arrest.