On Nov. 9, David Phinnes Smith reported a theft from a construction site on Northhampton Drive, Asheboro. A Paslode finish nail gun valued at $160, a Bull Dog hammer drill valued at $150, a stand-up Kobalt airless sprayer valued at $300 and a Hitachi nail gun valued at $160 were missing.
* Nov. 10: Darius Quentaz Fonville reported the theft of his white 2012 Hyundai Genesis from the parking lot of Wellmark Plastics, Waketa Drive, Asheboro. No value was given for the missing vehicle.
* Nov. 10: Morgan Alan Johnson reported he was assaulted while on East Dixie Drive, Asheboro. The victim was treated at Randolph Health.
* Nov. 9: Sidney Lowe of City Towing reported someone gained entry to his storage lot on Woodberry Street, Asheboro, by cutting the chain-link fence. Suspects removed four wheels from a 2006 Chevrolet parked in the lot. The wheels were valued at $200 each.
* Oct. 20: Asheboro Police responded to information a bicycle reported stolen had been sold to Sports Attic, U.S. 64 East, Asheboro. The bicycle was still in the shop and was priced to sell. The owner was contacted and identified the bike as the one stolen from her. Information was obtained by officers about the seller. This case is under investigation.
* Nov. 10: Jermaine Santos Santos reported a breaking and entering at Bimbo Bakery, U.S. 220 Business South, Asheboro. No further details were provided.
* Nov. 9: Marco Luis Manica, Dennis Street, Asheboro, reported vandalism at his residence.
* Timothy John Burnham, 32, 4404 Moffitt Mill Road, Ramseur, larceny/removal of anti-theft device, misdemeanor larceny, misdemeanor possession of stolen property.
* Yesenia Camarero Martinez, 20, 502 Farmer Road, Apt. 4D, Asheboro, possession of marijuana.
* Christopher Robert Mills, 25, 208 E. Balfour Ave., Apt. B, Asheboro, simple assault.