Holly Ridge leaders voted on several agenda items at their regular meeting Tuesday evening.
Here’s how they voted:
• Fund movement: The town council approved moving the funds from the police department accounts into the general checking account.
• Budget amendment for Fiscal Year 2015-2016: The town council approved the budget amendment for the previous fiscal year budget to account for a vehicle which was ordered in one fiscal year and delivered in another.
• Payment insurance claim: The town council approved the expenditure of $2,500 for the Interlocal Risk Financing Fund of North Carolina incident deductible.
• Call for public hearing: Town council approved a motion for a public hearing on a request from Circle B Investments to rezone a parcel from residential to planned urban development. The property is located on U.S. 17 near Crawford Street in Holly Ridge.
Unanimous vote. The public hearing will be held March 14 during the regular meeting.
• Acceptance of contract to patch streets: The town council approved a contract with Southern Asphalt, Inc. for $5,509 to repatch Jenkins and Hines streets.
• Postponement of contract for CPA Services: Town council agreed to postpone the decision to accept a contract for CPA Services until the budget.
• Extension of street repairs: The council accepted the extension of street repairs as outlined in a consent order for the Neighborhoods of Holly Ridge. The extension will be 30 days.
The next regularly scheduled meeting is March 14 at 7 p.m. at town hall, 212 N. Dyson Street in Holly Ridge.
For more information, visit TownOfHollyRidge.net.